Thread: Dark Knight 360

Default Dark Knight 360

Check this out, I want this so bad, if anyone gets one or finds one, let me know please. There are only 110.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/...ht/default.htm

Delivered pizza is a gamer's favorite food, and now Xbox® has teamed up with Domino's Pizza® for a special "Cards Tell the Tale" Instant Win Promotion featuring the summer blockbuster The Dark Knight™.

Order your pizza online or by phone and instantly access The Dark Knight Vault™ for unique content from the movie including an exclusive trailer, wallpapers, and lots more. Vault Opens 6.30.08 – 7.27.08.

At www.dominos.com, track your pizza all the way to your door with the Domino's Pizza Tracker. This is also your key into the Vault. When you receive your pizza, the promotional pizza boxtopper has all the details on entering the "Cards Tell the Tale" Instant Win Promotion.

What's in the cards for you? Inside the Vault at dominos.com, challenge The Joker for the chance to win a limited-edition The Dark Knight™ themed Xbox 360® console and other great prizes!

Starting 7.7.08, if you order The Gotham City Pizza (Large pizza with 50% more* pepperoni for $9.99) or The Dark Knight™ Deal (Gotham City Pizza plus 10-piece wings and a side of bread for $19.99) you could have a chance to win $10K delivered to your door.
    *than standard portion

The exclusive The Dark Knight™ Xbox 360 consoles prize from the "Cards Tell the Tale" Instant Win Promotion are very limited in quantity and are sure to be a coveted item for any gamer, BATMAN fan, or collector.
    Last edited by wicked_d365; 06-27-2008 at 08:37 AM.

thats pretty sick but what's on the other side of the console? They need a better picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse757x View Post
    thats pretty sick but what's on the other side of the console? They need a better picture.
    looks like the poster of Batman on the bike jumping out the window.

Banned

cool i guess i will be eating an abnormally large amount of pizza this july

that's pretty slick looking.. I'll keep my eyes peeled and probably be ordering some pizza

Yet another non Canadian contest
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

i feel you man
    Pot is a plant,
    That grows in the ground.
    If god didn't want it,
    It wouldn't be around.
    So all you fuckers that don't get high,
    Shut the fuck up and give it a try.

Thread Information