Well by advertising to register, they are selling gamespy and basically $20 that goes right to them...And I said it was better than the MS network which doesnt even exist yet...so gamespy is better than something thats not even out yet...and there are ONLy laggy hosts because newbs think just because they have cable or DSL that they can host as many people as a PC online game...most you can do is 2v2, with a max of 3 xboxes...and thats what I can host, and my DSL is pretty high up there...there arent even any games good enough to go on the MS network...you would need like "Halo 1.5" but this isint in stone as of yet. I assume brute force will prolly come with the feature...but I still dont know if it will be worth it to pay for the network, considering there are other games id like to play and why pay for a bunch of packages if you will only play the game for a few hours a week. Then again I dont really know if its a good deal or not until I see how it works, and more importantly how many games will be able to play with the feature...