Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet, GTA 3 and VC Bundle for Xbox Confirmed!

Originally posted by Techi14
    I'll only but it if they improve the graphics or include some xbox-exclusive goodies, but if they don't I am not wasting my money. I played them both and beated them on my ps2 so....l8ter
    Beated them, did you say beated them. Ha. Hahaha. Aaaaaha,ha Haaaaaaa! Beated them! How long did it take you to beated them? Especially, when so much of your time is obviously spent listening to Hooked on Phonics the remix!!!

This is MY HOME

i cant wait! a few weeks ago i was thinking of buying a PS2 again just for those games...but now i dont have to

and that would be awesome if they had custom soundtracks. think of all the great songs you could listen to while you're driving around and running people over

i bought a ps2 for vice city, and i never play it. hah. but i might buy this. ill try to sell my ps2 though.

Originally posted by Flood-XBA
    i cant wait! a few weeks ago i was thinking of buying a PS2 again just for those games...but now i dont have to

and that would be awesome if they had custom soundtracks. think of all the great songs you could listen to while you're driving around and running people over

I just saw the screenies. Oh joy! They were of Xbox caliber. I change my mind I'm gettin' this one. Custom soundtracks? I couldn't take that, that would be too damn much!

This is MY HOME

The PC version had the MP3 radio station so there is definately the possibility for a custom soundtrack.

I'll probably pick this up anyway, as I sold my PC GTA3 and only played VC at a friends house. It could be nice having both around just to pop in and create havoc around town.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA
    The PC version had the MP3 radio station so there is definately the possibility for a custom soundtrack.

I'll probably pick this up anyway, as I sold my PC GTA3 and only played VC at a friends house. It could be nice having both around just to pop in and create havoc around town.

Were the graphics for the PC version as hot as those screenies that I saw? Please say yes, please say yes.

This is MY HOME

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

First off...Lynx! The new sig is awesome!

And really, to get both games for $50 is not a bad deal. If we get the PC ports w/ some extras I might have to pick these up, as I've yet to play either game. I still think True Crime has the possibility of completely whuppin' up on these two and giving Rockstar some real competition in the genre.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Originally posted by t_howell

Were the graphics for the PC version as hot as those screenies that I saw? Please say yes, please say yes.
    Yup....err I mean yes.

I saw high res screenshots on another website, IGN maybe? and it makes me wonder if they will try to make this game in HD. The screens were 720p.

And thanks thrAsher.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

I dont think they are gonna try nad use the 720p, its rare aps2 port goes to that extra length.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by DocHoliday78
    I dont think they are gonna try nad use the 720p, its rare aps2 port goes to that extra length.

Party pooper.

This is MY HOME

Originally posted by DocHoliday78
    But it is more likely that they are porting from the PC version, which means that is very much a possibility since the first 'xbox' screens are in that res.
    ---Hidden Content ---

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA

But it is more likely that they are porting from the PC version, which means that is very much a possibility since the first 'xbox' screens are in that res.
    Check and mate. Lynx wins. I didnt think of the pc to xbox port.

Wink

Game, set, and match!

This is MY HOME

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

Originally posted by Knight

No there ports of the pc versions and the pc version is a port of the pos2 versions, so it's a port of a port.
    thats just great its like gettin sloppy seconds

i dunno i might pick this game up if they drop it to 30 or maybe ill just get it used for 30 bux for both of em the magic of the internet
    Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

Did anyone see the Xbox screenshots? They looked amazing people. I'm gonna cop this one.

This is MY HOME

Thread Information