Thread: Hello from Va...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, well I figured since the site was back open I would at least resurrect this and update it lol WOW it's amazing how time flies! I'm now a 45yo Gaming parent that games with my kids. My oldest will be 21 in Nov and youngest daughter turned 12 last month. (1 boy and 3 daughters) As for the gaming world I've been running a combination of Xbox One X with the Elite 2.0 and right now 2 PC's to fulfill that itch. I've also been in the process of collecting the varies items and components to start streaming my gameplay over on twitch

I hope to see some new people along with some old schoolers

Quote Originally Posted by Enamelized420 View Post
    Well, well I figured since the site was back open I would at least resurrect this and update it lol WOW it's amazing how time flies! I'm now a 45yo Gaming parent that games with my kids. My oldest will be 21 in Nov and youngest daughter turned 12 last month. (1 boy and 3 daughters) As for the gaming world I've been running a combination of Xbox One X with the Elite 2.0 and right now 2 PC's to fulfill that itch. I've also been in the process of collecting the varies items and components to start streaming my gameplay over on twitch

I hope to see some new people along with some old schoolers
    Now you're making ME feel old....
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information