Thread: Episode 5, is now live. Feedback?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    PSU was an Instanced Lobby Based MMORPG, quite a few F2P MMO's do the same thing PSU did, but more in depth with lobby areas. It isn't a persistent world though.

Yes they were, but Huxley (lol which is STILL in production, I had so many hopes for this game.) is still in development for the 360, it hasn't been canceled yet, which is in all honesty, very surprising. AoC I don't know where that went wrong but. But yes, there won't be any real MMO's on the microsoft console, for years or until large independent companies like Blizzard, decide to take the risk.

yes I've played PSU, however I would still classify it as an instanced online action-RPG and not a true MMO by any stretch. Still though, you'd think by the fact that they charge 9.99$ a month still, its amazing that game has a community still playing (and paying)

In the case of Huxley, its still in development for PC, however the x360 version is on "indefinite hold", which is basically code for "its not happening" lol.

In the case of Blizzard, they have NO interest in doing WOW on consoles. They already have a large fanbase and complete control of the servers and content. Trying to port the game to the 360 serves them no purpose and would ultimately waste time that they could use towards new content for WOW or most importantly......... FINISH UP Diablo 3!!!!!
    Last edited by Justin Bailey; 07-30-2010 at 02:24 AM.

Thread Information