Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: XBA Members Rides!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince'76 View Post
    Ok then my first divorce paid for those rims.
    which car?? the ferrari ones wouldnt fit on any other car i think they also are made to get hot as hell so unless your engine is supercharged or some other way of making it a beast of a machine i doubt their would be a point, i aint car savy my brothers got that down

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    which car?? the ferrari ones wouldnt fit on any other car i think they also are made to get hot as hell so unless your engine is supercharged or some other way of making it a beast of a machine i doubt their would be a point, i aint car savy my brothers got that down
    Seriously congrats to him for making something out of his life and if you have the money, may as well spend it. Coffins don't have pockets.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

Banned

Seriously congrats to him for making something out of his life and if you have the money, may as well spend it. Coffins don't have pockets.
    his will, ya he has been very sucessful so far he recently opened his first restaurant in boston, so ya its pretty sweet being his brother

tis117.com

WEWT power to the SCION TC!!!! but this isnt mine but its pretty much the same mine is in the shop getting an oil change oh and i have a 12 inch sub in the back of mine :-D and im saving up to gets some new carbon fiber ****s for it.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Not hard to do when 85% are that color.

j/k

I just checked out the 09 Compass. They really didn't change anything so ours will still look new. I hate when you buy a vehicle and then the next "year" usually 3 months after you bought the car, they totally redesign it. Two bad things about the Compass, huge "A" pillars and 16-18 mpg.
    I know what you mean....I love the new body style for the Chevy Silverado...but, I have the body style right before it. It's okay...not many of the new ones look as cool yet - I don't see many with lifts and custom wheels and tires yet...I do see them once in a while, though.

They are very expensive. Fully loaded are around $42,000 plus another $10K just to get it to look a lot cooler. That's simply too much.

I bought mine for $30K about 3 years ago...and put in about $7K to get it to look right.

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    WEWT power to the SCION TC!!!! but this isnt mine but its pretty much the same mine is in the shop getting an oil change oh and i have a 12 inch sub in the back of mine :-D and im saving up to gets some new carbon fiber ****s for it.
    Heard of Scion but youcan't get them in Canada. Sweet looking vehicles though.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Heard of Scion but youcan't get them in Canada. Sweet looking vehicles though.
    Didn't the band "Nirvana" just release their first CD in Canada this week?

Quote Originally Posted by l Maximus l View Post
    Didn't the band "Nirvana" just release their first CD in Canada this week?
    Nirvana is in anti-stress med?

No this week Canada gets cell phones. Because we have capitalism here there are two companies offering these cell phones. Both plans are ironically $117.87 per month.

My wife wants a range rover. They are pretty hawt.

This is MY HOME

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame View Post
    My wife wants a range rover. They are pretty hawt.
    Yea, it would look nice with some tint, some nice shiny rims, and a 2" lowering.

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Here are some pics (not from his garage) of cars that my friends father owns.

2003 RUF Porsche 996 Twin-Turbo X50

2005 aston martin db9 coupe

ferrari 599

Ferrari F430 Scuderia

And this is what he bought his wife: 2008 Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG

His house has also been in movies such as Traffic. If you watch the movie and you will see a scene where it says "cincinnati, ohio" and you'll see this massive f'ing mansion w/ circular driveway w/ fountain and (2) 3 car garages on each side. That is his house (one of 5), he lives 5 houses away from me in Indian Hill. This guy is stupid rich, i dream of having such an income. He made his money from owning his own business in workers comp. when there were no businesses like that in the city, he also owns multiple businesses as well as owning a stake in the University of Cincinnati along w/ Lindner. I give him credit, he only went to college for 1 quarter and then dropped out and started working and has been working hard ever since.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

"Fear of death increases in exact proportion to increase in wealth."
    Ernest Hemingway

This is kinda like mine.. Mine is black and rollin on Pirellis though. Also mine doesnt have gay antenna.(05 Honda Civic)

I want to one day have either this

(2010 Camaro)

Or

(Cadillac CTS)

If I hit the lotto Ill get the Cadillac CTS-V 09 ... It comes with a corvette engine at 565 hp... fastest luxury car they say.

Someone resize that huge pic too lol

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

great quote.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

I hate you Conchord.

This is MY HOME

w00t for tC owners! I don't think you need a pic of mine seeing as we've already seen two. But mine is black. I love that car.

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame View Post
    I hate you Conchord.
    Is it because I'm white.

But seriously, how could anyone be comfortable rich... I would not be able to trust any of my friends, I would just assume they were trying to get their hands on my assets, or at the very least trying to up their own status by hanging around money.

I would live alone, I would think myself into a depression, and I would probably be the richest suicide in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Conchord View Post
    Is it because I'm white.

But seriously, how could anyone be comfortable rich... I would not be able to trust any of my friends, I would just assume they were trying to get their hands on my assets, or at the very least trying to up their own status by hanging around money.

I would live alone, I would think myself into a depression, and I would probably be the richest suicide in history.
    If you ever get rich, send all of your wealth my way. Ill bite the bullet and be the rich one so you can have a happy life...
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by wasabi_ View Post
    If you ever get rich, send all of your wealth my way. Ill bite the bullet and be the rich one so you can have a happy life...
    Charity sounds about right. Or savings for my future generations, if that ever happens.

Slowride

Quote Originally Posted by Conchord View Post
    Is it because I'm white.

Richard Cory anyone?

Thread Information