Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: moltenluv's collection

Registered User cheezymonkey999's Avatar

Molten will you let me take the checkered tsz off your hands?
    "It aint easy bein cheezy" XBL cheezymonkey999

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

I don't think its a TSZ plate. I bought it from a UK seller on eBay. I am pretty sure it is just some cheap no-name brand.

Ok so here are my newest additions:

These are all customs. A very festive red party themed one (made by eBay member viper640_0), a Dead Rising one (made by eBay member messymedia), a Spider-man 3 inspired one (made by eBay member valka66), and one inspired by The Darkness (this was also made by valka66). I invited all of them to join us here in the forums but I dunno if they actually did.

Blacksite: Area 51, The Outfit, GRAW, GameCrazy, Assassin's Creed

UK Forza 2, Quake 4 (I was told that it is a non-knock off), Mad Catz green/blue swirlie design (is there a proper name for this one???), Virgin Megastore Red Rings

Gorillaz Graffitti (number 231/600), E3 Mad Catz Graffitti, E3 Team Xbox, E3 2005 (number 2721/5000)

Ooops I just realized that I forgot to upload one other pic onto photobucket. I will have to do that later. So that is most of what I have gotten lately.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Very nice. I am really going to try and do a custom faceplate one day.

Ok well I went to upload the pic I missed but I must have accidentally deleted it when I got rid of the others. I am kinda glad because I forgot about 2 other faceplates that I had gotten. So long story short I retook the pic and managed to squeeze the other 2 in. The quality isn't the greatest since daylight is long gone here so I did the best I could. I should have just waited until tomorrow but I am really bored so I did it now. Pictured below is the argyle faceplate plus a complete collection of GOW faceplates except for the E3 one. I have that one in one of my earlier pics so I didn't see the need to put it in this one because these are pics of my latest faceplates

Default That is a very impressive collection.....

You got real nice stuff. Now I have someone to aspire to. Some of that stuff is real expensive on ebay so I know you go through great lenths to take care of them. Would you care to share some of your safe storage tips?

I would if I had some. They are all stored in boxes and out of direct sunlight. I would like some way of displaying them but I am just to lazy to figure out a good idea

Wow molten got some pretty ones

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thee Ganja Farmer WARTH0G DRIVER's Avatar

I envy your collection moltenluv!

This thread is very useful for me. First, it provides me with a standard bearer. If you are serious about getting 360 faceplates this is the end result of what you're striving for(I haven't seen GR's collection, but i'm sure he's in this league also). Second, this tread has shown me at least 3 or 4 plates I didn't know existed but now that I do I have to have them. Third, I won't feel bad about bugging Space about my next SET of commissions, I want about as many of his works the she has and my flimsy excuse is "Go back to First". And last but not least I have proof to show my wife that I'm not the only person who likes my 360 to be an ever changing experience externally.

For what it's worth Molten, I plan on opening all my plates and using them on the 360 when the mood suits me.

Laters

Ali

Part of GameKing28's collection can be seen at hawtymcbloggy.com's site:

http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2007/10/08/...-collector-jb/

That's no slouch of a collection there, either.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post

WHAT GAMEKING IS ACTUALLY BS ANGEL AND THERFORE A GIRL WHY DO I ONLY LEARN THESE THINGS AFTER EVERYONE ALREADY DOES KNOW THIS. Also Gameking DAMN your collection is small but mighty i hope to have something like that some day but i doubt it same to you moltenluv

WTF, how did he get all first Austria Xbox Experience Faceplates? That's total crazyness! Anyway, as far as I know there're only 200 made, not 250.

Quote Originally Posted by ali rock 110 View Post
    This thread is very useful for me. First, it provides me with a standard bearer. If you are serious about getting 360 faceplates this is the end result of what you're striving for(I haven't seen GR's collection, but i'm sure he's in this league also). Second, this tread has shown me at least 3 or 4 plates I didn't know existed but now that I do I have to have them. Third, I won't feel bad about bugging Space about my next SET of commissions, I want about as many of his works the she has and my flimsy excuse is "Go back to First". And last but not least I have proof to show my wife that I'm not the only person who likes my 360 to be an ever changing experience externally.

For what it's worth Molten, I plan on opening all my plates and using them on the 360 when the mood suits me.

Laters

Ali
    Thanks for all the nice things you just said. Yeah anytime you start to think you are crazy for spending you hard earned dollars on pieces of plastic that snap onto you 360 just look at my collection and know that you aren't alone. So you are going to open all you faceplates because of me? Really? Wow. A lot of hard core collectors won't even consider opening theirs because it degrades their value. I on the other hand don't care. I am collecting for myself and I like to be able to put them on my 360 and make it look pretty. I was going to leave my Team Xbox and Mad Catz graffitti ones in the packaging but in the end I ended up taking them out because I wanted to be able to look at them without the glare of the plastic packaging getting in my way. Its good to hear that posting pics of my collection has in some way helped somebody else out. That rocks and makes me glad I am a part of this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post

I know, he has faceplates that make me drool. They are so pretty and shiny, especially the Sweden launch one!

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    WHAT GAMEKING IS ACTUALLY BS ANGEL AND THERFORE A GIRL WHY DO I ONLY LEARN THESE THINGS AFTER EVERYONE ALREADY DOES KNOW THIS. Also Gameking DAMN your collection is small but mighty i hope to have something like that some day but i doubt it same to you moltenluv

What the heck are you talking about???? Gameking is not BS Angel, he was interviewed by her. The link Spacey posted is a link to that very interview which includes pics of his collection. Or were you trying to be funny? Oh and thanks. You could have a collection like mine someday. It is possible. Expensive but possible

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    Thanks for all the nice things you just said. Yeah anytime you start to think you are crazy for spending you hard earned dollars on pieces of plastic that snap onto you 360 just look at my collection and know that you aren't alone. So you are going to open all you faceplates because of me? Really? Wow. A lot of hard core collectors won't even consider opening theirs because it degrades their value. I on the other hand don't care. I am collecting for myself and I like to be able to put them on my 360 and make it look pretty. I was going to leave my Team Xbox and Mad Catz graffitti ones in the packaging but in the end I ended up taking them out because I wanted to be able to look at them without the glare of the plastic packaging getting in my way. Its good to hear that posting pics of my collection has in some way helped somebody else out. That rocks and makes me glad I am a part of this forum!

I know, he has faceplates that make me drool. They are so pretty and shiny, especially the Sweden launch one!

What the heck are you talking about???? Gameking is not BS Angel, he was interviewed by her. The link Spacey posted is a link to that very interview which includes pics of his collection. Or were you trying to be funny? Oh and thanks. You could have a collection like mine someday. It is possible. Expensive but possible
    BS Angel's current post in her blog is about a Katamari bag.

I wonder who she might have gotten THAT from?
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

The Katamari bag fairy????

I have one of those too. I was working at EB and the manager let me snag one of them for myself. I loved my free EB stuff. I miss my free EB stuff

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post

This original creation will set you back a mere $29,500. I know that seems a bit pricey at first glance but it actually comes with three games. I need to go write Santa now and tell him I’ve been a good girl this year.
    Check the bling section, ur right about bs angel, under the swarvoski crystal wii

I wouldn't say "because of you" I'm going to to open all my faceplates...It's more like "just like you", because just like you, I can't see spending all that dough on something and not be able to touch it and use it. I can understand from a collector's point about keeping everything in mint condition and all that but for me it's a personal choice that I'm sure I can live with.

Just another reason that I have a ton of adoration for you and your collection.

Laters

Ali

Sweet colletion, i am interested to see how it has grown since you last updated the pics?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UNV Superkid View Post
    Sweet colletion, i am interested to see how it has grown since you last updated the pics?
    not at all except the ms experience plates from what she told me she got but hell i havent talked to her in years

21. Thread Information