Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kill a gay person and...

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    It's because they want to find the place where they can get the most attention, and flaunt their abnormal lifestyles. They want to impose on the rest of society, and throw it in our faces. I'll never say that homosexuality is okay, or acceptable, because it's not. But if they ever want to be seen as normal they'll need to behave like normal human beings. Normal human beings don't dress up like hookers and parade through the streets just to see who can out hooker the other.

The moral of the story is this: if they want acceptance, they should just act like everyone else.
    Dude, gay people don't huddle in a circle to figure out where to have a parade that will get the most attention or how best to flaunt their 'abnormal' lifestyle, as you say. There are gay people all around the world and have been suppressed for centuries. Gay folks who live in Israel and other countries are tired of living in a closet, living a double life in secret just to blend into what I assume you would call a 'normal' society so gay Israelis formed their own parade.

Talk about flaunting a lifestyle, just look at all the straight movies, magazines, billboards, wedding rings on hands of friends, family and co-workers, spouse and family pictures at work, all the marketing ads. People holding hands in public, kissing in the park, movies or the airport as they say goodbye. If that isn't 'flaunting' heterosexuality in the faces of others all year round then I don't know what is. Now suppose you take all that away from straight people’s lives. That is what it’s like for gay people to express themselves since man/woman walked the earth. Being gay is not a lifestyle any more than being straight is a lifestyle. It’s who people are and people can not choose their feelings. It’s my guess you have not gotten to know any gay folks have you?

You say "Normal human beings don't dress up like hookers and parade around the streets". Apparently you do not live in big city because I see quite a few hookers in the streets everyday and they're all straight women.

You say "if they want acceptance, they should just act like everyone else". I guess you haven't been to New Orleans during the Mardi Gras parade. Straight people are there by the thousands all dressed up in crazy outfits, drinking, exposing themselves for beads. This goes on for days. I guess all those straight folks aren’t ‘normal’ but no one is complaining about that. If you haven’t noticed, take a moment to look around a gay pride parade and you’ll see that “most” of the gay people attending the parade are dressed normally and not like hookers. And most of the people dressed up for the parade, like Mardi Gras, are doing it just for the parade event. When it’s over, they’re back to wearing regular clothes. Drag queens wear lavish outfits for entertainment just as some straight men get off on wearing woman’s clothes. I don’t agree with everything I see in a pride parade but I understand the celebration and most of all the statement in numbers the parade is trying to exhibit.

I can only suggest that people get to know gay people before forming an opinion of the entire gay population just as black/white folks have gotten to know each other through the years.

Repression is not the answer or the American way unless it referrs to gays, the only minority in the world treated this way, hence the Gay Pride Parade. No doubt some want to make a statement otherwise you won't be heard. Some do it just for the celebration. Take it for what it is, a liberation, a freedom of expression. Doesn't mean anyone should judge all gay people based on the few anymore all straight people should be judged on the few.

Damn this is old. Ummmm hello?

This is MY HOME

Is this offer still available?

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Willy-XBA Hidden Content
    2011 Stanley Cup Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs

I guess so, I mean he brought it up again.

This is MY HOME

My butt is on fire

atlgymboy, i am the only one that bumps old-extremly old threads. stop trying to steal american jobs

gay people are funny

Thread Information