Thread: New COD finally "officially" announced

Default New COD finally "officially" announced

So I am sure you fools have all seen the new official trailer for the new COD.

Wadda think? I skipped last years, but I may play this years just to get my COD fix again.

Plus, a remastered Modern Warfare. Pretty interesting.

Anyhow, just thought I would see what you gamers thought.

Cheers,

Outtie

So I am not really a big fan of the COD games.Have played a few of them and I do enjoy the SP aspect of it, but the MP aspect is fun for a little while, but then when these old hands and the coordination starts to vain, it becomes annoying being pwned every step you take!

I too tend to skip one or two years of the franchise, just to make it a refreshing new experience once I do get the game.
    Dave Kujan: Do you believe in him, Verbal?
    Verbal: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Creeping Judas."

You know, to be honest, I just don't know if I'm digging the whole COD IN SPACE thing. I actually wanna play the Modern Warfare remaster more right now :x
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Adam, I'm right there with you. I am more interested in playing a remastered Modern Warfare then I am Infinite Warfare. Watching the trailer doesn't have me interested in the new game at all. I hope the announcement of Battlefield 5 is better.

Sent using Tapatalk

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

And I just figured out that you won't be able to buy the Modern Warfare HD on its own and ONLY comes in the premium versions of Infinite. Oh well.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I am gonna give it a go for sure, just to see what they have tried to do here.

Plus the remastered Modern Warfare is kinda like the extra icing on the cake.

Outtie

Thread Information