Thread: Smite

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default Smite

Anyone playing smite this weekend. You can play it for free up until tonight I think was just wondering if anyone here is playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King View Post
    Anyone playing smite this weekend. You can play it for free up until tonight I think was just wondering if anyone here is playing it.
    Uh, but Smite is free to play all the time isn't it?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Oh I didn't know I thought it was just free for this weekend. It's ok but soooo many gods to pick from and so many updates to buy to make your god deal more damage I get comfuse. Are you playing it Variation-XBA. Also do we still do play dates around here where we all come online on a day of the week and time and play games. I am always on playing a game but never have anyone to play with. ��

Oh I didn't know I thought it was just free for this weekend. It's ok but soooo many gods to pick from and so many updates to buy to make your god deal more damage I get comfuse. Are you playing it Variation-XBA. Also do we still do play dates around here where we all come online on a day of the week and time and play games. I am always on playing a game but never have anyone to play with. ��
    Yea it's free to play, but I guess this weekend they are unlocking all the gods I guess? I enjoyed it, I'm just not huge into MOBAs.

We plan on doing play dates, Kirby and I are just crazy busy getting XBA up and going again, bringing people back

Feel free to add me, I'm usually always on!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Oh ok cool thanks
    Games I play now
    Gears of war 2( working on seriously 2.0 achievement 500 away from getting it)
    Looking to play my last 500 kills on twitch
    Will be getting watch dog 2 and gears of war 4.

Oh ok cool thanks
    Games I play now
    Gears of war 2( working on seriously 2.0 achievement 500 away from getting it)
    Looking to play my last 500 kills on twitch
    Will be getting watch dog 2 and gears of war 4.
    Looking forward to Watch Dogs 2 and Gears 4 as well.

My big one this year is going to be FFXV though. So excited!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

You like Final Fantasy too. I guess we have a lot in-conman my friend But my Favorite FF game was FFXI I had sooooo much fun with that game played it for about a year and a half before people started to drop out the game.

You like Final Fantasy too. I guess we have a lot in-conman my friend But my Favorite FF game was FFXI I had sooooo much fun with that game played it for about a year and a half before people started to drop out the game.
    Yup, loved XI here too, only quit cause all my friends couldn't do the grind.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information