Thread: The Gears of War 4 Live Broadcast Airs Today

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Default The Gears of War 4 Live Broadcast Airs Today

Click Here to read Xboxaddict Reveiw.

To celebrate the upcoming launch of Gears of War 4 on October 11 (or October 7 for fans who purchased Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition!), we?re inviting fans around the world to join the festivities by tuning into Gears of War 4 Live, a live broadcast that begins today, October 5, at 3 PM PT (10 PM UTC). The livestream will be broadcast on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox.com, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook and Beam.

90 Codes in 90 Minutes!

What?s more, the crew will be giving away 90 digital copies of the Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition during the 90-minute broadcast, allowing winners to play four days before the game?s worldwide launch on October 11.
    Last edited by Nato King; 10-06-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Our review should be up tomorrow
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Our review should be up tomorrow
    ���� I think I am in love thanks for that. I will be refreshing the home page until I see it. I can't wait to read it. Also I will update my first post so people can click the link To go right to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nato King View Post
    ���� I think I am in love thanks for that. I will be refreshing the home page until I see it. I can't wait to read it. Also I will update my first post so people can click the link To go right to it.
    Just finished writing it up.... 3 hours later. Haha. It will be up first thing in the morning
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I must have tried every minute to get one of those 90 game codes and didn't win not one. Oh well guess I will be paying for the game.

I must have tried every minute to get one of those 90 game codes and didn't win not one. Oh well guess I will be paying for the game.
    Yea, you gotta be crazy quick to even have a chance at those.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Question is this ture I heard Gears of War 4 when you buy the disc copy you are going to need an 11GB day-one patch before playing. ouch I wonder how long this will take to download. All I say is plan your launch playing party accordingly.

Question is this ture I heard Gears of War 4 when you buy the disc copy you are going to need an 11GB day-one patch before playing. ouch I wonder how long this will take to download. All I say is plan your launch playing party accordingly.
    With a good connection like I have, only a few minutes
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information