Thread: Christmas is Almost Here

Default Christmas is Almost Here

Hey Folks,

Considering I am the new guy here at XBA, as me and Adam are kinda steering the ship so to speak, I just wanted to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Happy Annual Gift Opening Day....or whatever the upcoming date of December 25th holds for you.

I don't speak for everyone at XBA who writes or helps us do what we do, but I can say that it's been a privilege so far to help resurrect XBA and get content back up, and get to know some of you thru the forums.

Our next goal is to send an MASS email to all forum users who are registered to really know we are indeed back and making positive steps. We have a new group of writers, and some old ones back, and we just want to continue to get the word about the Xbox ecosystem to you.

On that note, I shall not ramble or shed a tear as I type, but I once again wish you and your families a very MERRY Christmas as the big day approached, and may your tree, or stockings, be filled with Xbox games, consoles and accessories.

Cheers,

Kirby Y (aka - The Outcast)

Merry Christmas to all, and happy new year!!

And go and watch the greatest Christmas movie ever, Rare Exports!

Last edited by Creeping Judas; 12-23-2016 at 02:18 PM.
    Dave Kujan: Do you believe in him, Verbal?
    Verbal: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Creeping Judas."

Junior Addict

I just checked the forums, really for the first time, and saw this. Hopefully everyone had a good holiday.

It was tough for me, but went better than expected.

I'm also glad to be a part of the team.

Thread Information