Thread: Offline Achievements

Maritimer

Default Offline Achievements

I was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me so here it goes. I was recently offline while on Holidays and I was playing through FFXV, but after connecting back to Xbox live I've noticed that the achievements aren't showing up - because you need to be online for Xbox One

After looking at a couple articles and things of the sort I've seen that it could take up to 72 hours for Xbox Live to validate them, and synchronize. Well I'm here saying that hasn't happened - while it's not the end of the world by any means, it's certainly annoying.

Has anyone had this happen on Xbox One? Or perhaps have any other information on the issue.

Thanks all in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Willy2.0

I've had it happen now and then, but sometimes it does take longer. Why I'm not sure but it should eventually sync.

One time I had a game I did the same thing with, playing offline and earning achievements, got back online and it didn't sync. So I played some other game, went back to the non-sync'd one and eventually it popped up a bunch at once.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information