NEWS - Sunday, October 8, 2000


The big hello!

Welcome to xboxaddict.com. First and foremost let me state our site plans and goals. The staff at xboxaddict are here for you, the gamers. We plan to bring you the up to the second news posts as well as informative articles etc etc etc.... Basically we’re here to kick some ass and have fun doing it. 75% of the staff from xboxaddict are hard-core PC gamers who have seen the potential in the Xbox, while the other 25% were already children of the consoles that are just entering the PC arena.

In our preperations for making xboxaddict, we took a good look around at what the other guys were doing. Sites like Msxbox and the guys over at IGN and so forth, were doing an excellent job at what they were doing. This of course was going to make it just a tad bit harder for us to break the mold. After much thought we decided to take a different approach at site design and make it fun yet pleasing to the eye. Yes there will be quite a bit of tongue in cheek humor here, but remember there will never be any fluff period! If we say it Rocks... believe us,it Rocks! The expectations among us as gamers are high. If we didn’t think that Microsoft could pull off an impressive system as well as a slew of developers creating fun/addicting game titles for the Xbox then you would not be reading this page.

So go have a look around, check out the message boards and please send along an info/criticism either good or bad to any of us as well as any broken links or so forth.
Source: http://www.xboxaddict.com/

Comments

Site Statistics

Registered Members: 49,056
Forum Posts: 725,920
Xbox One Titles: 2,912
Xbox 360 Titles: 1,086
Xbox 360 Kinect Titles: 95
Xbox 360 Arcade Titles: 586
Original Xbox Titles: 987
Staff Reviews: 2,043
Member Reviews: 10,339
News Articles: 15,643
Screenshots: 34,232
Xbox 360 Achievements: 45,112
Xbox 360 Faceplates: 2,016
Cheat Codes: 1,706

Latest News







KeyMander 2 Now Supports Xbox Series X and S

KeyMander 2 Now Supports Xbox Series X and SKaliber Gaming released today its new KeyMander 2 3Play Keyboard/Mouse Sharing Switch for PC & Game Consoles, which enables gamers to share a keyboard and mouse between PCs and game consoles, including the new Xbox Series X and S consoles.


See News Archives

Community Forum Activity

Watch Dogs: Legion
Post by Nato King
0 Replies, 811 Views

Xbox Series X or S
Post by Nato King
4 Replies, 1821 Views

Spellbreak Grand Magus Pack (3) and Starter Pack (7) Giveaway!
Post by Variation-XBA
0 Replies, 1557 Views

I pay $ 1000! I search the Element 54 Canadian launch Team signaturen Faceplate
Post by Smill
0 Replies, 5807 Views

Xbox one no signal
Post by debrartin
0 Replies, 27458 Views

do you remember?
Post by SnoochyBoochy
3 Replies, 27614 Views

i haz xbox
Post by SnoochyBoochy
0 Replies, 23643 Views

Claiming the first thread of 2020
Post by Kraft
7 Replies, 40563 Views

Important! I pay $ 1000! I search the Sweden launch and the Element 54 Faceplate
Post by Smill
3 Replies, 23594 Views

Squad Up
Post by samslophead
0 Replies, 49843 Views

TERA Skinned Xbox One X Giveaway!
Post by Variation-XBA
0 Replies, 53292 Views

Starfield Release expectations?
Post by DJ tx
4 Replies, 88419 Views

Issue with Xbox live on Xbox home
Post by rcmpayne
0 Replies, 60797 Views

Happy Birthday, Me.
Post by SnoochyBoochy
4 Replies, 74635 Views

Xbox Playdates Canada October, 2018 Play date info thread.
Post by Kiesey
2 Replies, 19266 Views

© 2000-2020 XboxAddict.com - All rights reserved. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Xbox is a registered trademark of Microsoft. XboxAddict.com is not affiliated with Microsoft.

Made in Canada
Site Design by Cameron Graphics