Sniper: Ghost Warrior patched
Among the improvements to the game are upgraded A.I. behavior, increased functionality for camouflage system, improved multiplayer experience and an enhanced real-time stealth system.
"We are pleased to deliver the Xbox 360 patch for Sniper: Ghost Warrior and give gamers the most realistic sniper video game experience to date," said Marek Tymiński, CEO of City Interactive. "These improvements to Sniper: Ghost Warrior speak to our commitment to the games loyal community of fans, and assures future audiences of the production standard City Interactive adheres to."
Below is a detailed list of the updates to Sniper: Ghost Warrior:
* Hones camouflage system so players are less vulnerable to enemy sight when hidden in vegetation;
* Adjusts enemies ability to see players at long distances;
* Adjusts players posture and movement speed when spotted by enemies;
* Improves AI behavior in combat situations;
* Includes an improved stealth system.
* Adjusts duration of breath-holding ability;
* Improved bullet ballistics for all weapons;
* Indicators of the enemy locations on the radar have been improved.
* Adjusts melee attack strength;
* Modifies damage, accuracy and range of AI weapons.
About Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Developed by City Interactives dedicated next-gen games studio, Sniper: Ghost Warrior delivers an impressive visual and technological gaming experience and features a realistic ballistics system that measures bullet trajectory, bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog & rain. Encompassing a wide array of single and multiplayer levels, players will encounter a variety of challenging terrain including lush jungle, urban and industrial settings. Players take on the role of a Ghost Warrior, an elite sniper in a highly trained special ops unit, whose unique skills in the art of stalking, target detection, surveillance and shooting accuracy will determine mission success. Covert missions force players to operate undetected as they attempt to eliminate hostile enemies one head shot at a time.