Holiday Sales Coming to XBL Markeplace Next Week
If youve been holding out on buying some Xbox Live Arcade games or DLC content this year, Microsoft is going to reward your fiscal responsibility with a sale on several titles next week. Larry Hyrb (aka Major Nelson) detailed the sale, which starts Tuesday, December 21 and runs through New Years Eve on December 31.
In addition to the ten listed games, a new daily deal will go up every day throughout the promotion. The ten announced deals that run the entire time are:
- Super Meat Boy - 800 MSP ($10), 33% off
- Comic Jumper - 800 MSP ($10), 33% off
- Toy Soldiers - 800 MSP ($10), 33% off
- Banjo Tooie - 600 MSP ($7.50), 50% off
- Castle Crashers - 600 MSP ($7.50), 50% off
- The UnderGarden - 400 MSP ($5), 50% off
- Risk Factions - 400 MSP ($5), 50% off
- Afterburner Climax - 400 MSP ($5), 50% off
- Carcassonne - 400 MSP ($5), 50% off
- Borderlands Claptraps New Robot Revolution - 400 MSP ($5), 50% off
The Marketplace will also host its regular Deals of the Week, which next week will consist of a variety of Forza Motorsport 3 car packs at 50% off. This was previously announced along with the release of the Community Choice DLC that was released this week.