E3 2011 Registration Opens
"The E3 Expo is the global destination to experience the latest computer and video games that will shape and define the high-tech consumer entertainment experience in the year ahead," said Michael D. Gallagher, president and CEO of the ESA, the trade association that represents U.S. computer and video game publishers.
"Every leading computer and video game company is participating and I look forward to welcoming thousands of attendees from around the world."
Last year’s show saw attendance reach 45,600 attendees, up from 41,000 in 2009.
Registration is available on the official E3 website for all qualified attendees. Online registration is available through Monday, April 25, 2011. This year’s event takes place from June 7-9, 2011 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Below is a list of game companies confirmed for the show so far:
- 505 Games
- Advanced Micro Devices
- Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
- Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Crave Games
- Disney Interactive Studios, Inc.
- Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Epic Games, Inc.
- Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Majesco Entertainment Company
- Microsoft Corporation
- NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
- Natsume, Inc.
- Nintendo of America, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- OnLive, Inc.
- Perfect World Entertainment
- Proximo Games
- Sega of America, Inc.
- Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC
- Square Enix, Inc.
- Take-Two Interactive, Inc.
- THQ Inc.
- Trion Worlds, Inc.
- Ubisoft Entertainment
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.