Test Drive Unlimited 2 patch in 2 weeks
A Test Drive Unlimited 2 patch will be released to address various issues encountered in its troubled launch in two weeks time.
Thats according to Namco Bandai UK marketing boss, who tweeted:
"Patch for #tdu2 coming in two weeks. Issues are being dealt with."
The update follows clarification from developer Eden Games this morning on what exactly the upcoming patch will contain. Heres the list:
- Improve login process to allow a higher volume of successful connections
- Increase online stability across all multiplayer functionality
- Address issues related to file corruption
- Enable Club and MyTDULife functionality
- Enable Co-Op races
- Enable weather while offline
- Address an issue where players can get a Lancia which has no car data (the patch should prevent this from occurring in the future, and restore players who are currently affected by the issue