Unreal Championship UpdateThe Developers section at Digital Extremes has once again been updated with some new Unreal Championship info:
· Steve has been optimizing the skeleton animation system for the game.
· Jeff made a system for level designers to bring level geometry directly into UnrealEd from the 3D application called Lightwave by Newtek.
· Of course, AI is not left behind in Unreal Championship so Adriano is working hard to make them as smart as ever. Those crazy bots will be working as a team with you as the team captain. Once the bot command system is up and running, Ill be talking about that some more. It is quite simple but innovative at the same time.
· The UC-Web League is coming together and it will be very cool for all the UC clans to pimp themselves to the rest of the world.
· LavaGiant2 has been started. I had to do it.