Extend Your Stay with the Borderlands Add-On Pack
New York, NY – February 5, 2013 – 2K Games and Gearbox Software announced today that Borderlands® 2 players can expand their gameplay experience and return to Pandora with the retail Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack* which bundles into a single packaged product all of the digital content previously released on the Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network and PlayStation®Network up to the second add-on campaign. The pack will be available in stores worldwide on February 26, 2013 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and will feature $40 of additional content for $29.99. To date, the critically acclaimed shooter Borderlands 2 has won more than 55 end-of-year awards worldwide, including “Best Shooter” and “Best Multiplayer” at Spike’s 2012 Video Game Awards and “Game of the Year” from G4TV.
The Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack is a must have for Borderlands fans who did not download the content previously, adding hours of additional gameplay with the first two add-on campaigns, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty and Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, as well as the following extra features:
- Play as a fifth character: Gaige, the Mechromancer;
- Fight challenging enemies in the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher;
- Unlock unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade;
- Customize each character with additional heads and skins;
- Receive a Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary.