Thunder Wolves Available on XBLA
Eschborn, June 19, 2013 – Thunder Wolves has landed on XBLA and PSN, bringing with it a permanently reduced price on Steam. From Hungarian developer, Most Wanted Entertainment, Thunder Wolves is a helicopter game inspired by 90s arcade games and action flicks – paper-thin plots, endless supplies of disposable henchman, and explosions everywhere.
The Xbox LIVE Arcade® version of Thunder Wolves is available on the Xbox Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points. This arcade shooter is also available on the Sony PlayStation Network® for just $9.99. The PC version on Steam is also priced at just $9.99.
Adrenaline-junkie mercenaries for hire, the Thunder Wolves will take any mission head-on, destroying everything between them and victory. With local co-op – one as pilot, one as gunner - you and a friend can even double-team the opposition. For more information:
• Helicopter flight-mechanics meets arcade-style action.
• Nine helicopters with individual strengths and weaknesses.
• 13 missions, from seek-and-destroy to stealth operations.
• Local co-op featuring one player as pilot, one as gunner.
• Destructible environments erupt in the onslaught of firepower.
PlayStation”, "PS3", "PSN", "PlayStation Portable", "PlayStation 3" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.