No Mans Sky Release Date on Xbox One Revealed
Hello Games have finally announced a release date for the Xbox One version of their once PC and PS4 only game. No Man’s Sky will launch on Xbox One on Tuesday, July 24 in North America. The launch will bring a full multiplayer experience for the first time to the limitless procedural universe. As part of No Man’s Sky NEXT, this will be a free update launching simultaneously for new players on Xbox One (and existing players on PC and PS4).
The team at Hello Games states that this will be their biggest update for the game ever, and that they are somewhat excited to be bringing the game to Microsoft’s console. With this launch, players across Xbox One, as well as the previous platforms it was released on, will be able to explore, fight and survive with friends as they voyage across the vast, procedurally-generated sandbox universe in multiplayer mode, with features including:
- Explore the infinite universe with your friends, or bump into random travellers
- As you voyage together, friends will help you stay alive, or prey on others to survive
- Build bases from tiny shelters to complex colonies that you create as a team and can be seen by the community
- Be a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and foes
- Race exocraft across weird alien terrains and create tracks to share online
For those on the Xbox One, who are interested in the game, the Xbox One launch of No Man’s Sky will include Next and three other major updates (Foundation, Pathfinder, Atlas Rises) as well as dozens of smaller patches.
So, will give the rough start to the game launch on the PS4, will you be checking it out on your Xbox One?
Source: Press Release/Xbox Wire/YouTube