The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth is Out Today
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, also known for 1001 Spikes and Cave Story, has announced that The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth DLC has erupted onto the Xbox One today with a retail price of $10.99.
Isaac returns to the basement for more delicious brown stains with more than 100 hours of additional gameplay, 1000-plus new clench-inducing rooms, a whole stinkload of new items and more! Cry your way past droves upon droves of new mysterious creatures, many of which are made from raw errant feces and help Isaac fight his way to safety! A Wii U version will release in the coming months.
- Over 100 hours of MORE gameplay
- Greed Mode - a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
- Expanded main game - a new final area with a new final boss
- Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday!
- Online Leaderboards - compete for highscore/best time
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges!
- 1000+ new room designs
- MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
- 120 new items-not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards-taking the item count up beyond 500!
- Alternate soundtrack!
- New secret transformations!
Uber secrets including:
- Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
- 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
- Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
- 100+ enemies, with new designs
- 8 new bosses
Oh, and there are probably at least 5 other features that the dev-team said they could not remember due to all the crap that we threw into the little brown nugget!
Source: Press Release