Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Now Available
HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!!!
Duke Nukem returns to save babes and kick alien ass once again in Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour. The game includes never-before-seen content from the original development team and is available digitally starting at 5:00 PM PDT today on the for an MSRP of $19.99. The game will also be available in disc format at the same MSRP at GameStop stores in North America beginning on October 18, 2016.
Trailer Footage Credit: Machimina Trailer Vault (YouTube)
Duke Nukem’s return to the limelight sees him saving the world again in a brand new and bigger-than-ever fifth episode, Alien World Order. Showcasing his trademark bravado and wielding an arsenal of weapons worthy of The King himself, Nukem travels to eight iconic new locations to gun down alien scum on his World Tour, including Amsterdam, Moscow, Paris, Egypt, San Francisco and more in eight huge new maps from Duke Nukem 3D’soriginal designers.
In addition to the original game in its full, unabashed glory, Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tourincludes:
- “Hail to the King, Baby!” – Complete, all-new episode containing eight brand new, classically-designed levels created by the original designers of Duke Nukem 3D, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord” Gray
- “Come Get Some!” – All-new original music composed by Lee Jackson, original author of Duke Nukem’s iconic theme “Grabbag” and sound designer for Duke Nukem 3D,along with new one-liners from the voice of Duke himself, Jon St. John
- “I’ve Got Balls of Steel!” – All-new behind-the-scenes commentary from the original development team, accessible in-game
- “I’m Lookin’ Good!” – Play the game using the original 1996 graphics engine or toggle in real time to play with the original content rendered at improved fidelity and frame rate using Gearbox’s all-new “True3D Rendering” mode
- “Ooh, That’s Gotta Hurt!” – Duke it out online with up to eight players in Dukematch or team up in eight-player online co-op
So there you have it Duke Nukem fans, the King is indeed back and you can look forward to playing his classic gaming style in all its fomer glory, plus some new content, starting today. We hope to have our review of the game up in the near future.
Source: Press Release/YouTube