Xenoraid now available for Xbox One
Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. has announced that the vertically scrolling shoot’em up game Xenoraid is now available for Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self publishing program. The game is priced $9.99 USD with a -15% launch discount running through November 18th.
What is the game you ask? Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up where missions are driven procedurally. There are no requirements, nor opportunities, for level or bullet pattern memorization. The game features advanced shooting mechanics and real time fighter switching. There is also fighter squadron management between missions. For longevity the game features a Hard Mode and three survival levels with online leaderboards.
- Experience dynamic shootem up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
- Play all game modes in 2-4 player local co-op
Shoot em ups have their loyal following and now there is another game for fans to check out.
Source: Press Release