Valhalla Hills - Definitive Edition Coming to Xbox One
Kalypso Media and Daedalic Entertainment have announced that Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition will come to the Xbox One in early 2017. Valhalla Hills - Definitive Edition will also pack in the official DLC ‘Sand of the Damned’ and ‘Fire Mountains’ as well as a new exclusive map type – The Dwarf Cave.
In Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition, you are Leko – youngest son of Odin, exiled to Midgard by your father for failing to meet his expectations. More interested in building villages than pillaging them, you now find yourself far from home with a disgruntled band of recently-deceased muscleheads. Odin has turned his back on his people, and it’s your fault. There’s only one thing for it – you’ll have to guide your newfound companions to heavenly glory the only way you know how.
Now, you must lead your band of outcast Viking warriors through the varied landscapes of Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition, where a magical portal awaits to take you to your rightful place in the realm of the gods. But the journey is a hazardous one, and the Vikings will need to do one thing first…survive!
Featuring crisp, bold and beautiful 3D graphics (powered by Unreal Engine 4) with full day and night cycles, Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition sees you playing across randomly-generated maps in varying mountain terrains, as you master a balanced economy system to ensure endless gameplay challenges and variety.
Features of Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition
- Build and manage a thriving Viking settlement with over 35 buildings
- Conquer massive mountainside landscapes and face dangerous foes like Ice Giants, Lava Crawler or Mummies.
- Play on snow-covered slopes, barren sand dunes, fiery volcanos or in gloomy caves.
- The console versions include the DLC “Sand of the Damned” and “Fire Mountains”, as well as a new exclusive map type – The Dwarf Cave.
- Randomly generated maps, day and night cycles and a well-balanced economic system provide endless challenges and variety.
We hope to have more on this game as it’s release gets closer.
Source: Press Release