Golf Club 2 Features Unveiled for Fans
Video game publisher Maximum Games, in partnership with developer HB Studios, has unveiled some of the new features for their highly-anticipated sports game, The Golf Club 2. The next installment following the series’ highly successful first entry, The Golf Club, will swing onto shelves on June 27, 2017.
The game has a state-of-the-art and highly expansive Course Editor feature, which allows players to replicate a compelling and authentic experience of being on the green. Fans of the game’s predecessor will be pleased to find that the beloved creation tool is returning and has been highly upgraded with brand new, expanded features, including tournament dressings with camera towers and vibrant crowds, to name a few. The Course Editor feature empowers players to create the perfect course to fit their style, where the only limit is their own imagination.
The Golf Club 2 aims for a hole-in-one by offering a bevy of additional brand-new features including a progression-based Career Mode and the inclusion of dynamic Societies. Players will become part of the prestigious golfing elite by practicing and perfecting their skills in Career Mode, then sharing their success with online Societies, competing with their team of players in single games and full-blown tournaments.
Right now, players can get a head start on their career and pre-order The Golf Club 2 for $39.99. They will receive the “Day One” edition which includes the following “Aristocrat” bonus in-game content:
- Moneybags – Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club – Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse – Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel – Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge
We really hope to have more details as the launch of this game gets closer.
Source: Press Release/YouTube