SOEDESCO Reminds Us that AereA is Coming To Xbox in June
SOEDESCO has launched the highly-anticipated music-themed action-RPG, AereA for Steam. The reason we are posting this news on our Xbox centrick side is that on June 30th in a boxed Collector’s Edition and digital versions of the game will be available for the Xbox One.
What is AereA you ask? Well, players will assemble a party of four characters, each with a set of harmonious, music-themed abilities and weapons in a quest to save Aezir. There’s Wolff, the archer, whose weapon is a harp; Jacques, the Knight with a cello as his sword and shield; Jules, who channels magic through a lute; and, finally, Claude, the gunner whose weapon is a trumpet. Each character is controllable by the player, or players can play cooperatively with up to three friends in local Co-Op.
Features for AereA include:
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instrument
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player co-op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time
- Enjoy the beautiful music by ’Broforce’ composer Deon van Heerden
For its original IP, Soedesco teamed up with ’Broforce’ composer Deon van Heerden for the game’s original soundtrack. In the AereA soundtrack, every Boss in the game has a specially themed instrument and each Boss has its own soundtrack featuring that instrument. The retail version of the game will include a full copy of the game’s original soundtrack as a Collector’s Edition.
You can check out the Steam Launch trailer below for a good look at what you’ll be playing on the Xbox One:
Source: Press Release/YouTube