MXGP3 Hits the Dirt Tracks Today
Milestone s.r.l. has announced that MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame has hit consoles today. So those looking for some motocross madness can play now.
To reach the podium and win the championship, you must race on all the official tracks of the 2016 championship, including the MXoN, as well as tackle unpredictable weather conditions and hit the gas on highly deformable grounds that will put even the most expert player to the test in adrenaline-fuelled challenges.
Players who purchase MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame will have access to the following:
- What the developers are calling an ultra-realistic gaming experience, thanks to the improved graphics, physics and audio guaranteed by the new Unreal Engine 4
- All the riders, bikes and tracks of the 2016 season, including the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations
- The Career Mode that will allow players starting from the MX2 category to enhance their reputation and compete with other riders to become the new MXGP World Champion
- An even more complete level of bike and rider customization: more than 300 official components from over 75 brands, 40% more than in the past edition
- One of the most popular and acclaimed features of the MXGP series, up to 10 2-stroke bike models with dedicated physics and audio that can be used in any game mode
MXGP3 will also be supported with the upcoming DLC packs:
- MXGP3 - Credits Multiplier (available today)
- MXGP3 - Monster Energy SMX Riders Cup (coming soon!)
- MXGP3 - Additional Tracks (coming soon!)
With the first DLC, the MXGP3 - Credits Multiplier, available for $2.99, will allow you to be able to multiply your credits after every race and in every game mode to reach the highest step of the podium as quickly as possible.
Source: Press Release/YouTube