Sky Force Reloaded Flies onto the Xbox One Today
Fans of shootem ups (schmups) have a new game to play on the Xbox One as Infinite Dreams has released Sky Force Reloaded, a game developed in the spirit of classic arcade schmups.
Sky Force Reloaded is packed full of 15 stages to play through during the main campaign, each with four difficulty levels, and additional five endless mode stages to compete with friends, unlocked alternatively during the Weekend Tournaments. Players can also pick between a single player mode or the local co-op. There are nine aircrafts to unlock, each with their own strengths and weaknesses to bear, 30 buff cards, and eight assisting technicians to unlock.
Sky Force Reloaded rewards pilots for their skills, cleverness, and for the honor. Players can get medals for destroying a given number of enemies, not getting hit, or rescuing operatives from the battlefield.
For those interested, key features of the game are:
- 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Enormous and intimidating bosses.
- New difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- 9 different aircrafts with its unique features and play style.
- 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them grant permanent benefits, while others boost players’ abilities only temporarily.
- Hundreds of upgrades to weapons, shields and other equipment.
- Eight assisting technicians with their special skill.
- Weekend Tournaments challenging friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Highly polished gameplay and well-balanced difficulty curve for casual gamers or a die-hard shmup fanatics.
- Professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Local cooperative mode.
Phew, that is a lot of stuff to sum up. We are planning to review the game as soon as we can, but unti then, check out the launch trailer below:
Source: Press Release/YouTube