Tactical Monsters Coming to the Xbox One
Camex Games have announced that their tactical strategy game, Tactical Monsters, is coming to Xbox One later this year. In addition to bringing all of the legendary monsters, strategic gameplay, and DLC content fans know and love on mobile and PC, Tactical Monsters on Xbox One will feature Cross Play and allows gamers to join in PvP matches with players across all platforms. So, what does this mean you ask? Well, with millions of players on mobile and PC, Xbox One gamers will always have someone to challenge when Tactical Monsters makes its debut on Xbox One.
Here are a few featurs of Tactical Monsters that might interest you:
- Collect Unique Monsters - Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit unique monster cards and build an unstoppable army.
- Train and Bring the Pain! - Gain experience in a variety of modes and level up your monsters to unlock ridiculous powers and destructive skills.
- Survival Mode - Take on the Guerrilla Warfare Mode and run the gauntlet against a lineup of never-ending BOSSES.
- Practice Makes Perfect - Sharpen your tactics and perfect your new monsters’ abilities by visiting Training Grounds.
- Online Multiplayer - with more than half a million matches taking place every day, there’s always someone to battle in real-time live PvP as you fight to be the best in the world!
- Tenacious D - Set your optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense.
- Be Part of the Community - Ally with your clan mates to chat strategy, to share cards and be the #1 clan in your country.
We think that fact that the game is cross platform playable with the platforms the game already exists on is great, as it allows an instant way to play with others. We hope to have more about this game as the launch gets closer.
Source: Press Release