Crayola Scoot is Available Now on Xbox One
Video game publishe, Outright Games have announced that Crayola Scoot is now available for Xbox One.
So, what is this Crayola game all about? Good question. You will need to get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo the competition – right to the last second. To be champion, you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of team and solo events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and the classic Game of S.C.O.O.T. Or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color — and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways!
Here’s some of the cool things you can colorize and customize in Crayola Scoot:
- Create and customize your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming a scooter legend
- Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
- Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
- Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayons, Splatter Tag, S.C.O.O.T. and Trick Run
- Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds.
- Leave your mark on each park by bringing mega-sized pieces of art to life on walls and on the ground. View your finished masterpieces at the conclusion of each level.
- Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
You can check out a video below of what to expect in this family friendly game:
Source: Press Release/YouTube