Bombfest Exploding onto Xbox One in Late January
So, you like party games, have an Xbox One, and are wanting something new in this area to play. Well then, Sudden Event Studios and Whitethorn Digital recently announced that their upcoming party game BOMBFEST will launch January 31st on various platforms, including the Xbox One.
What will this party game include? You will battle with bombs and try to be the last player standing in a local multiplayer game for you and up to three friends. Whoevers left standing at the end of each round earns the most points, and the player with the most points at the end wins. Duke it out in wooden forts, on folding chairs, and inside the kitchen sink as you attempt to eliminate your foes -- but dont get caught in a chain reaction of explosions!
We were also told that BOMBFEST features 2-button controls and simple mechanics that are quick to learn and fun to master. It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert gamer or a party game novice - anyone can pick-up and play. Here are some highlighted features that you can expect:
- 4-player, local-multiplayer for friendly battles or settling grudges
- 10 unique bombs for blowing away the competition
- 12 hand-crafted stages for you to duke it out on
- Plenty of options and modifiers to customize your experience
- Unlock new bombs, stages, characters, and more as you play
- Free content updates after launch are in the dev-team plans as well, including new bombs, stages, characters, and accessories to unlock.
So, with all this being said, check out the trailer below to see what the game indeed looks like:
Source: Press Release/YouTube