Uglydolls: An Imperfect Adventure Coming this Spring
UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure, a new videogame set in the UglyDolls universe known as the Uglyville is coming out this year for the whole family to play. The game is based onthe animated film franchise UglyDolls and will release on April 26th.
In this brand new UglyDolls adventure, Uglyville is under siege by a troupe of malfunctioning robots who accidently travel to the town from Perfection and are overcome by the odd architecture & quirky angles. Gamers will play as heroes Moxy or Ox as they band together with their UglyDolls friends to send these mayhem-causing robots home.
Here are a few features of the game that have been identified as being worthy of your attention at this time:
- A NEW AUTHENTIC ADVENTURE – bring fun to Uglyville as the UglyDolls rid their town of Perfections robots with their trademark style and wacky humour
- PLAY TOGETHER – teamwork makes the dreamwork! Delve into the Uglyverse with friends and family with local multiplayer
- ICONIC CHARACTERS – Moxy and Ox are joined by friends Wage, Babo, Ice Bat, Lucky Bat, Ugly Dog & more on the quest to save Uglyville
- SOLVE PUZZLES - Collect, use, and craft items to overcome enemies
- REPLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH procedurally-generated elements ensure every playthrough is unique & one-of-a-kind
Fans and newcomers to the brand will be delighted with the bright colourful environments and the compelling storyline in the UglyDolls ugliest adventure to date.
Source: Press Release/YouTube