Gorgeous New Trailer for Exo One
A strange signal... an alien craft... Exo One is a gravity-defying, interplanetary journey through space and time. Master a truly alien traversal system and move through enigmatic and desolate alien landscapes in ways youve never experienced. Use gravity and momentum to reach colossal speeds and exhilarating heights. Ride thermal updrafts into boiling cloud formations, careen down hillsides and launch off mountain tops, all the time drifting toward the shining blue beam on the horizon.
Exo One is being developed by Exbleative (AKA, Jay Weston), with help from Rhys Lindsay (music, code) and Dave Kazi (code). Jay started out as a game artist then game designer working on such games as Powerslide and Dirt Track Racing. Jay then teamed up with ex-Ratbag programmer Saxon Druce on Zombie Outbreak Simulator and Class 3 Outbreak before developing his own solo creation, Unknown Orbit. Exo One is his second solo endevour.
- An array of unique, open worlds to explore, from traditional terrestrial planets to water worlds to gas giants
- Pilot an alien probe featuring multiple movement modes. Roll, glide and fly, with control over gravity itself.
- Use these movement modes to build momentum, slide down dunes and catapult off hill tops.
- Glide and surf through clouds, and catch thermals that lift you high into alien atmospheres.
- Drop beneath the waves of vast oceans under the glow of distant suns.
- Wind down and travel at your own pace. There are no challenges, wars or enemies.
- A minimalist yet mysterious narrative tells the story of mans first, ill fated mission outside the solar system.
Source: Press Release/YouTube