Outlaws' Summer gets her own website!Simon & Schuster Interactive, the digital entertainment unit of Simon & Schuster Inc., announced today that "Summer," one of the stars of the forthcoming XboxTM game "Outlaw Volleyball" has launched her fan site called "DearSummer.com." Located at www.dearsummer.com, fans can interact with their favorite adult entertainer and some of her friends including 'El Suave,' 'Country Clem,' 'Harley,' and 'Ice Trey' ("Outlaw Volleyball" is rated "M" or "Mature" by the ESRB; Shipping: Late June 2003 for Xbox).
"After working long, hard weekends at the Foxy Boxy Club while finishing my PhD, and then developing such a loyal following when I starred in Outlaw Golf last year, I thought it would be fun to erect my own Web site," said Summer. "I wanted to bare my soul for my fans so they could come and enjoy everything I have to offer in the privacy of their homes."
Summer is doing this group thing with her fellow "Outlaw Volleyball" cohorts. Fans will be treated to:
- Cookin' with Clem - Only the finest recipes for the discerning palate are featured. Look for: Harley's BBQ Hog, Summers Sexy Sauce, and Shawnee's Keeboobs.
- Harley's Most Wanted - Learn more about Summer's friends and what turns them on!
- Suave's Love Lessons - Want to feel El Suave's love? Quit twirling your joystick and check out this section.
- Summer Relief - Summer offers her wealth of knowledge about everything. From relationships to how to succeed in adult entertainment, Summer is all knowing. Fans can email Summer their questions, comments, and explicit fantasies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Snaps - Summer and her friends share their latest photos from trips around the world.
- Action Movies - Fans can check out clips from Summer's latest project - "Outlaw Volleyball."
- Membership - Sign up here for the latest updates and secret love letters.
- Ice Trey's Music - Coming soon the tracks from the forthcoming "Outlaw Volleyball" soundtrack Executive Produced by music veteran Nile Rodgers (Madonna's "Like a Virgin," David Bowie's "Let's Dance" and many others).