Max Payne 2 Dates AnnouncedRockstar has announced the release dates for Max Payne 2 for the Xbox, PC and PS2 versions. According to the Rockstar website, gamers on the PC end can pick up the title on October 15th 2003 while Xbox and PS2 gamers will be able to pull the trigger on December 3rd, 2003. Max Payne 2 Features:
- Storyline - a violent, Film Noir love story between a cop and a femme fatale murder suspect, between Max Payne and Mona Sax. Dark, tragic and intense, the story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations.
- Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay has been improved on every level. Get ready for Bullet Time 2.0.
- New guns and new moves make action more cinematic and intense than ever before.
- Fully integrated Havok physics engine allows for interactive environments creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow motion create breath-taking combat scenes.
- All new AI - cooperative NPC's fight with Max and more believable enemies create tension and more interesting and varied challenge.
- A stunning level of detail: Extremely detailed environments with photorealistic textures, highly enhanced radiosity lighting and extremely lifelike characters (including facial animations & lip synchronization) provide a visually staggering cinematic experience.
- Massive production values - including a motion picture stunt crew, professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture and authentic digital source material from New York City.