Daily Radar.com is forever gone!Well the reports were all true, as we headed to Daily Radar.com to see the wrath. We were presented with the following words...
The internet soufflé has collapsed (you probably read about it in the news), and Daily Radar is no longer publishing.
Heres the top ten reasons Daily Radar will no longer publish, courtesy of Dan Egger:
12. Finally perfected our rocket jump. Nothing left for us to do here.
11. We must go now. Our planet needs us.
10. Penny Arcades "insightful," "witty" and "urbane" mockery finally crushed our spirits (especially that one where Mike Wolf had his head up his ass).
9. All assets acquired by Chris Bushnells other website: www.boxingchronicle.com
8. We wanted to beat the other game website employees to the unemployment lines.
7. John Romero made us his bitch.
6. After an uninterrupted streak of four years, someone forgot to hit "Continue" at the end of the day. (That ones old school).
5. Controversial review of The Klumps undermined reader confidence.
4. Your mom.
3. Simply could not bring ourselves to write one more word about why one black box is better than another. Buy both of them! You know you will no matter what we say.
2. Failed to read job descriptions: it turns out all Internet jobs are "virtual."
1. We are bias.
Rest in peace Daily Radar.com (sniff!), too bad you guys were not around to see the launch of the X-Box.