Frontlines: Fuel of War Gets Title UpdateTHQ has plans to release a title update to Frontlines: Fuel of War that will enable every multiplayer map in the game to support up to 50 players online simultaneously. The patch, which will release today, also includes a number of new features that Kaos studios has put together based on community feedback.
Heres the complete list of all changes that are being made with the free update:
- If players cannot enter a server because it is full, they will receive the message "game server is full" rather than "game session no longer available".
- Custom filters will filter servers based on "minimum players" count rather than maximum, so players can find 32-player and 50-player dedicated servers faster. This also gives you the option to find only "Kaos Dedicated Servers" much easier.
- LSP Consoles are no longer freezing. This causes errors in server status in the custom server browser.
- Custom server browser will retrieve all dedicated server pings.
- Fixed - Incorrect player counts due to player not correctly registering with host player through Xbox live.
- Fixed - Incorrect player counts due to player counting as a negative number on Xbox live.
- Fixed - Incorrect player counts due to player counting as an extra player on Xbox live.
- New Feature! VoIP works with 50 players (previously capped at 32 players).
- New Feature! Push-to-talk squad leader chat channel. Want to chat with same team Squad leaders on your side? Now you can!
- New Feature! Proximity chat that allows you to talk to your teammates within a specific proximity.
- New Feature! Inter-vehicle chat that allows you to talk to your teammates within the same vehicle.
50 Player Maps:
- Enhanced memory usage to allow more variety of 50 player maps. We will provide a list soon of the servers available for 50 players. Get ready for our biggest MAPS at 50 such as SolarFarm, Oilfield, Gnaw and more!
- Fixed - 50 Player Servers fail to appear in the Search Browser results menu after all clients have exited the server during gameplay.
- Fixed - 50 Player XLSP servers fail to appear in the Search Browser menus unless the LSP Console is restarted and a 32-player server is started on the same server Pod.
- Fixed - Hosted 50 player XLSP servers do not appear in Server browser. Also finding 50 player matches are much easier!
- Fixed - Ranked servers not completing countdown when reaching min player count at times.
- Fixed - Ranked servers not allowing some players to join before match begins in some cases.
- Fixed- some ranked sessions will load players directly to end-of-match scoreboard.
- Fixed - Player statistics are missing from the overview Leaderboard when at least 2 open NAT clients quit after a ranked match begins.
- Fixed - Stalemate statistics are missing from the player overview in the Ranked Leaderboards.
- Fixed - Stats fail to be accessible when there is a Stalemate in a Ranked match in the Leaderboards when player uses new profile.
- Fixed – Air Support Time Played to be misrepresented in the Ranked Leaderboards
- Fixed - The stats fail to be recorded when a Ranked match ends by forfeit in the Leaderboards.
- Fixed - The clients total time played is doubled on the Leaderboards after exiting and re-entering a match in the same round in some instances.
- Fixed - Suicides count as kills in the Leaderboards.
- New Feature! Spawn Protection: Players will spawn with a few seconds of invulnerability that will end if they perform an action to prevent spawn camping.
- Fixed - Auto Balance The user is unable to switch teams in any listen or XLSP server after hosting a match with Auto Balance on in multiplayer. We also improved the auto balance process.
- Sentry guns take less damage to destroy.
- Sentry guns will cause slightly less damage.
- Grenade launcher damage vs infantry has been slightly reduced.
- Fixed – deploying drone while weapon pie HUD is button mashed leaves a headless soldier.
- Fixed - Vehicles fail to take damage after colliding with explosive barrels, causing them to explode, during MP Gameplay.
- Fixed - Players can fly to top of maps by standing on turrets, while drones fly the turrets into the air.
- Fixed - The Red Star Light Armor Vehicle machinegun fires continuously non-stop when switching from the gunner position while firing.
- Fixed - The hosts controller fails to vibrate while damaged in the gunner seats of transport helicopters and the light armor vehicles in multiplayer matches.
- Fixed: We will now receive vibration reaction from your controller when getting hit when inside a vehicle ( driver or passenger)
- Bots that target player from behind cover remain in cover after they empty their clip.