PDA

View Full Version : X-Box, been reading some bad news!

Anthony1
04-14-2001, 11:54 PM
I guess their having problems with the main processor, causing software to crash, as it cannot stay in harmony with other parts of the hardware. Also, erro's with insuffient bounds checking. If im not mistaken, that has to do with not codeing correctly and securely! Well, they have time from other bad news i've read. I saved the worst for last, they pushed the date back, unspecified 2002 date, *****! I also read that the date is being delayed on account of PS2's drop buy $10.00 allready in Japan and expected reliese date of the X-Box by Microsoft. Sony will drop a $100.00 off of the PS2's price to try to deplete sales of the X-Box. Sony has went as far as to move up date for its PS3 with Computer giant IBM. With all the manuvering going on also with Sega teaming up with Nintendo, it looks like everyone will finally have to show their hands, im confident that the console gaming power houses will give us all state of the art systems for now on! The future looks brite people. If only they would make the games longer. But cant have everything!
ttyl

Armacham
04-15-2001, 09:06 PM
Most of this stuff sounds like unsubstantiated rumor. As soon as at least 3 sites confirm any of that, then I'll believe it.

Samwise
04-17-2001, 05:20 AM
SONY won't show PS3 before 4-5 years from now. Everything else would be foolish.

I don't think Xbox has a lot of problems... it'll be a total kickass system! :D

Aaron
04-26-2001, 08:13 PM
heh.... the signature says it all