PDA

View Full Version : E3 has been on TECH TV most of the day.

dreamxboxcast
05-16-2001, 04:37 PM
They have shown many XBOX games such as HALO, Munch, Mad Dash Racing, then they had an EA Video which had Madden and NHL Hockey plus a racing game that looked AWESOME. Then Westwood showed off a cool Pirate game where the water looked well like water it was very cool. I will keep you guys up-dated on what TECH TV has on. I must say I had hope Microsoft would have had a better first day.

OH BTW TECH TV has a major hard on for the Gamecube and I have to be fair, the Gamecube had some very nice graphics on all the games they showed.

unclep
05-16-2001, 05:08 PM
I was just comparing the specs on the came cube and the xbox. the game cube doesnt hold a candle to the xbox. The only thing I see it doing is keeping a hold on the kid market. I think serious gamers, teenagers and 20 somethings, no offense to those over 30 still playing games, more power to you, will flock to the PS2, if they havent already as well as the xbox. Nintendo has the kid market locked up with all of the pokemon games.

I personally am looking forward to games like HALO and Nightcaster. The graphics are gorgeous, and the game play sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Anyone heard how much the games are supposed to go for?

dreamxboxcast
05-16-2001, 05:41 PM
Well IM one of those 30 somethings your talking about and have not and will not buy a PS2. OH and no offense was taken, I am only getting the XBOX because it's just for me but if I had kids I could see them asking for the Gamecube and I would give in and get one.

And that's what's going to happen on November 5th and November 8th People my age and that have kids are going to want the XBOX and the kids will want the cube.

DeathKnightMaF
05-17-2001, 06:20 AM
Did you see the Dead or Alive 3 demo running on the X-Box? OMG, it is gorgeous!!! It blows the Gamecube out of the water for sure. Just the complexity and drawing distance on it rape the Gamecube. I am 16 and I have grown tired of the Nintendo kiddie BS. I am going to be picking up an X-Box on release :)

Kamshaft
05-17-2001, 09:32 AM
Here at XBoxAddict.com, we've been watching Techtv religiously! You keep you guys informed! Kevin and myself were at E3 in 1999, it rocked....if you guys ever get the chance to go one day, GO! If we had the cash, we'd be there! (-:

On Wednesday, the demo looked "choopy", has anybody else noticed that?

dreamxboxcast
05-17-2001, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by DeathKnightMaF
Did you see the Dead or Alive 3 demo running on the X-Box? OMG, it is gorgeous!!! It blows the Gamecube out of the water for sure. Just the complexity and drawing distance on it rape the Gamecube. I am 16 and I have grown tired of the Nintendo kiddie BS. I am going to be picking up an X-Box on release :)

I saw Dead or Alive 3 about an hour ago on TECH TV and it does look AWESOME. They just showed Shrek runing and it looks great also.