PDA

View Full Version : X-Box Bashing

U_NeeKz
05-25-2001, 12:16 PM
what makes nintendo or playstation think they can bash the xbox. Im suprised from both companys talking trash I know it is a war but I mean Xbox hasn't shown much yet I mean some of the games still need there tweaking and some are just getting worked on. If Japan and other across the sea's countries can't admire project ego for the real f.r.e.e.(full reactive eyes entertainment, from shenmue) they are blind will the best role play game up till date. I can't wait when M$ goes on the road to show off the xbox then they will see competition they regret doubting!

Aaron
05-29-2001, 11:20 PM
its cause they are scared.

Dr. Zaius
06-03-2001, 06:28 PM
About this bashing, i am afraid that stupid people will actually believe in most of this information enough, to not buy the Xbox, and then it might end up like dream cast and all of my money would be wasted!

thedrisc
06-03-2001, 07:13 PM
it will never end up being the dreamcast. first microsoft has to much money and second they are going after pc gamers that want a diffrent taste. as fare as the bashing i have read stories saying that the japaneses do not understand the spirit of the xbox. well this means it is not a japanese product and I say this because I have lived in japan. i think when everyone sees what it can do then opinons will change. sony an nintendo have done great jobs in the past but it is time for new players in the market. ones that will bring products other than mario and resident evil 12. I think the xbox will give pc game writers another avenue to try. games written for one video card, sound system, and cpu. how could they ask for a better op.