PDA

View Full Version : OUR COLONY LAST AWARD!!! (Video)

skorp
05-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Here it is guys....

Congrats fellas... We did it!

It was fun! Enjoy the video..... :p

XBOX 360 (http://msxb.wmod.llnwd.net/a274/o2/ourcolony/TheColony_v1_750k.wmv)

:cheers:

MerimacHamwich
05-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Pretty friggin wicked!
:D

PapaSKooT
05-12-2005, 08:36 PM
I just creamed my jeans.

GuiltySpark
05-12-2005, 08:45 PM
*gasp*

!!!

What's up with the terrrorist putting a bomb inside of the 360?

Em0</3
05-12-2005, 09:05 PM
I def. gonna get 360 the day it comes out

mattgame
05-12-2005, 09:27 PM
The only thing I'm missing is the release date.

skorp
05-13-2005, 12:03 AM
I know I've been raving about the controller having triggers or not... After looking at pics, the video above, and the xbox 360 (http://www.xbox360.com) website.

I'm happy to see it still there. Slightly higher, but glad... Don't know how it will feel but I guess we'll see. I like how the "X" lights up and has numbers 1 thru 4 located around it. Wasn't sure if it was a scroll ball or just a button. But know its for instant Live! access of some sort. Awesome!

Going to read up more... :)

WynnFire
05-13-2005, 12:07 AM
Well darn, now I want one. I was planning on getting one eventually but, now I'm more excited by what it can do but not what games I can play. I can't wait.

vman
05-13-2005, 12:10 AM
I know I've been raving about the controller having triggers or not... After looking at pics, the video above, and the xbox 360 (http://www.xbox360.com) website.

I'm happy to see it still there. Slightly higher, but glad... Don't know how it will feel but I guess we'll see. I like how the "X" lights up and has numbers 1 thru 4 located around it. Wasn't sure if it was a scroll ball or just a button. But know its for instant Live! access of some sort. Awesome!

Going to read up more... :)
im guessing the 1-4 is for the controller "ports" to differentiate which player you are.

skorp
05-13-2005, 12:24 AM
im guessing the 1-4 is for the controller "ports" to differentiate which player you are.

Makes sense.... :D

AlphaRaptor
05-13-2005, 12:29 AM
Holy fudge guys...somethings I should focus on (Now confermed):

Overall System Floating-Point Performance 1 teraflop
Isn't PS3 suppose to have only 256 gigaflops?

Check this out all, about the HD:

Storage Detachable and upgradeable 20GB hard drive
All 360s will have a HD and be BC so not one will be left out! Probably upgradable to 40-80gb

The controller sounds HOT too. One happy gamer here!

Edit:

Oh yea... :D

The Xbox 360 will launch globally this 2005 holiday season in North America, Europe, and Japan and in calendar year 2006 in Asia Pacific and Latin America.

SamSmith
05-13-2005, 01:35 AM
ohohoo!!!! o m god!!! o m god!!! AHH! I WANT IT!! these guys are genius

l Maximus l
05-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Very cool...it's all over the TV news, too. :)

Nurb
05-13-2005, 04:09 AM
HA! It looks like an Apple comercial! :D

Am I the only one doubtfull over the wireless-only control scheme though? I don't want to be replacing/chargeing batteries when I want to be playing a game, and I hope it will allow you to replace bad batteries that can't hold a chage like cordless phones. I was hoping for an option to plug in a controller.

It also looks like the PSX console in terms of scope. I don't want to waste resources on pictures, media files, or to even download games without a disc backup, and whatnot piled into some media center, I'm a purist, I just want a console.

SilverOak
05-13-2005, 06:54 AM
Impulse and brand loyalty would have had me buying this the day it is released, but now I can see it will sell itself on its own merit. Dang! that is very hot! :cheers:

AlphaRaptor
05-13-2005, 08:15 AM

Am I the only one doubtfull over the wireless-only control scheme though? I don't want to be replacing/chargeing batteries when I want to be playing a game, and I hope it will allow you to replace bad batteries that can't hold a chage like cordless phones. I was hoping for an option to plug in a controller.

Do your research! :p

Wireless controllers might be standered, but you can always have a backup wired controller. ;)
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/peripheralsfactsheet.htm (Click here and scroll all the way down!)

Nurb
05-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Do your research! :p

Wireless controllers might be standered, but you can always have a backup wired controller. ;)
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/peripheralsfactsheet.htm (Click here and scroll all the way down!)
well thats good to hear :D

Highlite23
05-13-2005, 02:17 PM

It also looks like the PSX console in terms of scope. I don't want to waste resources on pictures, media files, or to even download games without a disc backup, and whatnot piled into some media center, I'm a purist, I just want a console.

Nurb, and everyone else, there are 2 USB ports in front and 1 in the back. You can connect your controllers to the front USB to charge or play "WIRED". :hump:

Highlite23
05-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Double post...................LOL, and I reserved mine today. :p

twinkie57
05-13-2005, 03:41 PM
I just got chills watching that! I cant wait, till november. Who else thinks it will be 11-15-05?