PDA

View Full Version : Your Ideal Xbox 360 Game...

JediMasterChief
05-14-2005, 04:44 AM
And what would your ideal Xbox 360 game be? An all-new game? A continuation of a series?

I would really like to see a new Star Wars game on Xbox 360, given that I'm a big SW fan - maybe KotOR III. Another game that I would sure as hell like to play on an Xbox 360 would be Shenmue III. Although it hasn't been "officially" announced, I really hope Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will come out for X360. A new Tom Clancy would be good too (and not Ghost Recon, not Splinter Cell, not R6) - a whole new Tom Clancy game series.

Oh, yeah - and a new Halo game - if that wasn't obvious from the beginning.

How about all-new X360 games? Hmmm...I guess it'll just have to be a surprise. Maybe some sort of new epic war game (WWII, Vietnam, etc.) would be nice.

AlphaRaptor
05-14-2005, 08:34 AM
A new X-Wing game, that would own...it would be almost indistingishable from the movies, or better!

SamSmith
05-14-2005, 10:08 AM
id like something ALL NEW and different from anything ever released... and i also want the TRUE follow up to driver2.

and one more thing, MMO GTA... that would be amazing, playing in a massive corrupt city... jacking cars, shooting mortars.. and you could get involved in trading, cars, food, drugs... women...

i know, it sounds prety sick... but hey, id play it!

blonks
05-14-2005, 10:13 AM
even though i play mostly shooters, i would like to play more RPG's and i really hope that TFLO comes out on the 360

Crazy Joe
05-14-2005, 10:13 AM
new Chrono Trigger

StudioAlex
05-14-2005, 10:36 AM
TFLO, B.C., Oblivion, Duke Nukem (it has to come out at some point), Riddikk 2 (only if starbreeze makes it), and for that matter Enclave 2 (which they were working on, I saw screens!), Phantasy Star, Shenmue III, Oddworld (which isn't going to happen :(), Virtua Fighter 5, Otogi 3, Panzer Dragoon, Jet Set Radio, a kick ass action-rpg, and a brand new game with awesome graphics and sound called Donkey Puncher: Quest of the Angry Pirate.

mx mr bean
05-14-2005, 12:32 PM
chrono triger was a great rpg i still have it on my pc

techie
05-14-2005, 05:47 PM
My ideal Xbox 360 game would be a DOA fighting game, with the ability
to switch to first person view and go tactical like Rainbow Six, able to
commandeer cars like GTA, and race through the city/country PGR style
to a designated point, where a game of DOAVB style volleyball would take
place and the winner would be transported to an alternate reality of the
same map area to fight in a giant mech similar to Steel Battalion, the loser
would be transported to an alternative hellish dimension similar to DOOM,
where as both would have to fight their way back to our reality only to
fight in the next DOA style round.

Good thing I have simple wants in a game ;P

Huckleberry
05-15-2005, 09:04 AM
i want a racing game with a great force feedback system. there used to be a game in arcades called hard driving. the force feedback was amazing. i realize that it's also reliant on a great steering wheel, but it starts in the programming.

vman
05-15-2005, 09:56 PM
a kick ass star wars game that will include all the elements of every cool star wars game out there. if it were up to me, i would call it Star Wars: SAGA.

it would basically take you through every movie step by step and also include stuff from between the movies. at least a 100 hour game.