http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2005/05/25/ati_xbox_360_london/

And some info about the Nvidia GPU used in the PS3

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2005/05/25/rsx_still_in_development/

blonks
05-25-2005, 04:50 PM
i dont get this...

Scorpion X
05-25-2005, 05:21 PM
LMAO thats halarious a george forman ps3 put steaks on while you play game now that's innovation lol imagine if that was true. As for the graphics cards I think they boil down nearly the same although there is much more to where the processing power and graphics come down to ati has a good chip we have one in our pc.

Nurb
05-25-2005, 06:17 PM
whats with the trend of standing everything up on its narrow side anyway?

TheCovenant
05-26-2005, 06:04 AM
LMAO thats halarious a george forman ps3 put steaks on while you play game now that's innovation lol imagine if that was true. As for the graphics cards I think they boil down nearly the same although there is much more to where the processing power and graphics come down to ati has a good chip we have one in our pc.

See that key between the question mark and the comma? ;)

anyways, i dont get this either blonx, so i had to attack some ones grammer to make it seem like im following along. If the thread is comparing the graphics chips; and threw in the first pic for fun, then i get it. If not, then someone write up an explanation in the style of early 90's gangster rap. :)

techie
05-26-2005, 07:58 AM
See that key between the question mark and the comma? ;)

anyways, i dont get this either blonx, so i had to attack some ones grammer to make it seem like im following along. If the thread is comparing the graphics chips; and threw in the first pic for fun, then i get it. If not, then someone write up an explanation in the style of early 90's gangster rap. :)

Let's see...you are a writer, but you do not get the thread, so you attack someone's grammar instead.

However, as a writer you did not capitalize the first letter in your paragraph or any I's as you should have, and you misspelled grammar.

So in other words, it's okay for you to attack the grammar that someone else uses, but as a writer, it's okay for you to completely ignore basic writing skills? Nice!

No wonder people are leaving this site in droves. I at least, am trying to provide some information that people may or may not like. It's up to them. Now I guess I should have made a separate thread for the image and the GPU information, but instead I combined the two into one thread as not to clutter the forum. I guess since hardly anyone is currently posting anything in the forums, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Please forgive me for showing some interest in this site and these forums, I shall refrain from doing so in the future.

TheCovenant
05-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Let's see...you are a writer, but you do not get the thread, so you attack someone's grammar instead.

However, as a writer you did not capitalize the first letter in your paragraph or any I's as you should have, and you misspelled grammar.

So in other words, it's okay for you to attack the grammar that someone else uses, but as a writer, it's okay for you to completely ignore basic writing skills? Nice!

No wonder people are leaving this site in droves. I at least, am trying to provide some information that people may or may not like. It's up to them. Now I guess I should have made a separate thread for the image and the GPU information, but instead I combined the two into one thread as not to clutter the forum. I guess since hardly anyone is currently posting anything in the forums, it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Please forgive me for showing some interest in this site and these forums, I shall refrain from doing so in the future.

lol, i was just kiddin man. BUt hey, what can i say, yuo got me. My grammar was totally wrong, i was posting that at like 3 AM. His post went on so long without a period that i lost my breath, so i felt i should address that. Now c'mon techie, you cant honestly tell me that you're actually upset over this?

Naw, din' think so. Thanks for the member contribution techie, you're always gonna get a post like mine in your threads though, so just tellin ya ahead of time.

And just to show theres no hard feelins, heres a picture of some kittens.
http://www.hdw-inc.com/vidas4.jpg

OC Noob
05-28-2005, 01:42 AM
lol, i was just kiddin man. BUt hey, what can i say, yuo got me. My grammar was totally wrong, i was posting that at like 3 AM. His post went on so long without a period that i lost my breath, so i felt i should adress that. Now c'mon techie, yuo cant honestly tell me that you're actually upset over this?

Naw, din' think so. Thanks for the member contribution techie, yuo're always gonna get a post like mine in your threads though, so just tellin ya ahead of time.

And just to show theres no hard feelins, heres a picture of some kittens.
http://www.hdw-inc.com/vidas4.jpg

lol, love them kittens.

I for one would like to see the final specs on the NVidia GPU as it will say A LOT about the PS3's performance. I guess since NVidia doesn't know the final specs I'll have to wait.

ps if its just twice as powerful as the 6800 than the ATI chip is going to waste it. That ATI setup is a freakin beast!

TheCovenant
05-28-2005, 02:00 AM
lol, love them kittens.

I for one would like to see the final specs on the NVidia GPU as it will say A LOT about the PS3's performance. I guess since NVidia doesn't know the final specs I'll have to wait.

ps if its just twice as powerful as the 6800 than the ATI chip is going to waste it. That ATI setup is a freakin beast!

yea, from what i understand the nvidia card doesnt even have Dram. :confused:

ColdArmoR
05-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Nice Pic, Very Funny. :)

Dj Logical 1
05-28-2005, 11:12 PM
What would be the point of a grill. LMAO its like adding a mini fridge to a house. Its just pointless, although its all fake. Makes you have ur laughs its just pointless.

Variation-XBA
06-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Oh I get it, that was supposed to be funny...

heh

:P