PDA

View Full Version : Mmorpg

hulkamaniac
06-10-2005, 03:09 PM
I want City of Heroes/vilians for the xbox 360! Final Fantasy should be okay, but I'm not into that. I want to be a superhero/villian. How come MMORPG's arent being put on systems? (Im not a big fan of computer games...I dont feel like constantly buying parts for it.)

ShaDovV RyDer
06-10-2005, 03:16 PM
There are going to be plenty of MMORPG's for your happiness on the Xbox 360 my friend. Final Fantasy XI(thats eleven right??) is just the beginning. The 360 is going to have MMOFPSs so how can they not have something similar to City of Heros/Villians. I'm just hoping that they open up the True Fantasy Live Online studio again so we can get to play what looked to be an INCREDIBLE game before they shut it down.

StudioAlex
06-10-2005, 04:33 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see a version of City of Heroes turn up on a next gen system. I think there's may even be a Marvel Universe MMO game in the works. Well, it was talked about a couple of years ago.

Rhiannon
06-11-2005, 07:51 AM
I agree. I am also of the mind that if they were to make an mmorpg for this next console they may even inherit a huge new fan base, as well as a multitude of female gamers. If you know games, you know that mmorpgs is where the women are.

OC Noob
06-12-2005, 04:47 AM
I want City of Heroes/vilians for the xbox 360! Final Fantasy should be okay, but I'm not into that. I want to be a superhero/villian. How come MMORPG's arent being put on systems? (Im not a big fan of computer games...I dont feel like constantly buying parts for it.)

Its just not that good of a game yet. They need to get City of Villans out and add some content. WoW would be a much better game for the system, but CoH isn't a bad game, they just need to add more things to do. It was just grind, grind and more grinding for levels when I quit. I'm sure they'll up date it to have a few other things to do by the time CoVs comes a long and then it will probably be ready for console.

mattgame
06-12-2005, 03:29 PM

And if they did it, I would literally cream my pants. I'm not kidding either.

Nurb
06-12-2005, 06:59 PM
FFXI is too much of a grind fest and isn't solo friendly at all *sigh* we could b playing Fru fantasy online right now... :D

StudioAlex
06-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Fru fantasy?

OC Noob
06-14-2005, 01:00 AM
FFXI is too much of a grind fest and isn't solo friendly at all *sigh* we could b playing Fru fantasy online right now... :D

Fru dat!

Variation-XBA
06-16-2005, 12:52 AM
They are going to test the water with FFXI and see how much of a following it can get. MMO's are difficult to 'port' over to consoles for various reasons and generally don't do nearly as well as the PC counterparts.

m4oH
06-16-2005, 09:34 AM
A superhero/villian mmorpg would kick some major ass!