PDA

View Full Version : Something go wrong in Xbox 360 games.

Shadow20002
07-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Well, did everyone notice what wrong with all the titles of Xbox 360? If you pay a little attention on what they have announce recently, everything is just about numbers appearing on screens. Almost every game has this feature from what i knew. I know, is great that you can smash, kill, ride around a massive armies but this is all about next-gen games? Could there be something different from that? I was expecting more advanced-AI, large levels to explore, etc.

Snowblind
07-25-2005, 09:52 PM
Well from the sound of it, massive amounts of objects on screen would make for larger environments to explore. But what games are you thinking of? The only three games I've heard of where large numbers of enemies/objects are features are Dead Rising, Nighty Nine Nights, and Cameo.

Shadow20002
07-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Frame City Killer, featuring a whole city fill up with people.
Project Gotham Racing 3, if you saw the latest video document in the summit, they also featuring a lot of persons sitting in the background with unique movements.
Dynasty Warriors 5 Special, from the trailer, even it's just a CG scene, we can assure that Koei is going by "outnumbered ennemies"-style.