PDA

View Full Version : What about the friends lists???

ShaDovV RyDer
10-24-2005, 08:42 AM
So we have heard that you will be able to change you're Gamertag anytime you want on the 360 which was a big thing in the early stages of XBL before everyone started asking for 2-months. Another thing I remember people crying about (myself included) is the fact that you can only hold 100 people on your friends list. I was just wondering if you guys have heard a number on how many you can have on your 360 FL.

Thnx

Double_Diablo
10-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Right now I think it's going to be staying at 100 people. That number could change though. There's no confirmation as of yet.

SH4MR0CK
10-24-2005, 03:47 PM
I think it will be staying at one hundred as well but i would like it to increase.

ShaDovV RyDer
10-24-2005, 09:19 PM
I really hope that it increases. I mean I hate when you have to delete one of the coolest kids you ever played with to make room for another dude just because you havn't seen them on in like 3 months. I guess if they keep it at 100 people they are looking at it like any higher and it will get annoying to have to look through oodles of people to find out who sent you a voice message or a party invite.

Ninjermy
10-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Ha, I hope they dont increase. Its a waste honestly how can you keep track of 100 people. Its useless.

Nato King
10-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Good question ShaDovV RyDer I never even thought about the friends list until you just brought it up just now. IMO I think it should stay at 100 because I never fill up to 100 mybe not even 40. I normally just play people I know like cousin's and people from off of this site. I am not too deep in the friends list But good question just the same.