PDA

View Full Version : Full Auto Delayed till February 2006

Nato King
10-27-2005, 01:43 PM
http://www.havamedia.net/CGR/3/M/HAVABlog/4/825_1508.jpg

SEGA of America officially told IGN that Full Auto will now ship in February 2006, removing it from the 2005 launch window.

We wanted to launch with the best possible game," said Bret Blount, PR director for SEGA of America. "With any new franchise, you don't have a second chance to build momentum and make an impression. As with most console launches, publishers will be betting on sequels from established franchises; several of which will be racing games. SEGA is proud to bring two new properties to the Xbox 360, but the strategy by which we bring those games to market is by no means trivial."

When asked about the overall situation for Sega regarding the launch, Blount added.

"Our publishing plans are in great shape: Condemned: Criminal Origins is shipping at launch and Full Auto will be there during the launch window after the installed base has increased and gamers are looking for a racing game that shows off the capabilities of next generation technology," added Blount. "(Plus,) we are the only combat racing game! Regardless of specific launch timing, the unique blend of particle physics, massive destruction, and completive multiplayer features set Full Auto apart from other Xbox 360 games in the genre. On each level of this game, there are 10,000 individual elements, each offering a specific particle physics, awaiting to react to munitions and cars exploding from all angles."

IGN.com (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/662/662092p1.html)

SH4MR0CK
10-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Damn I was looking forward to this game this winter but i guess I can wait.

Nato King
10-27-2005, 02:52 PM
Damn I was looking forward to this game this winter but i guess I can wait.

Join the club SH4MROCK I also was looking forward for this game but it had to be a good reason for the Delay a really good reason.

SamSmith
10-27-2005, 04:56 PM
I havnt felt the hype for this one i must say, i think the one game to tickle my need for speed will be pgr3

Shadow20002
10-27-2005, 05:32 PM
I am still waiting for: ''Oblivion will ship in spring 2006..."

Jackyboy
10-27-2005, 06:25 PM
i was really looking foward to this one