PDA

View Full Version : what ever the xbox 360 costs I will BUY!!!

val
10-28-2005, 03:24 PM
It doesn't matter how much the xbox 360 costs as long as I get before christmas.

val
10-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Yes xbox 360

stormin4
10-28-2005, 03:30 PM
I'll sell you one for $3,000 with in person U.S. delivery by Christmas.

StudioAlex
10-28-2005, 03:33 PM
I have an extra one. How much is your soul worth to you?

Muwahahahahaha.

Shadow20002
10-28-2005, 03:54 PM
I have an extra one. How much is your soul worth to you?

Muwahahahahaha.

Hmm...that's too cruel StudioAlex......can i have his body when you got his soul???

No but seriously, you will get what the matter it cost to you? :yikes:

icarusfountain
10-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Man, for the right price, I can have one delivered to you before the stores will sell them.

ll Mista GT ll
10-28-2005, 05:20 PM
DOUBT IT. ^^ SPAM !! ^ SPAM! ^ FAKE RIP OFF! SCAM!

I smell BS. :watchout:

icarusfountain
10-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Actually, not a scam. I won one of the drawings over at Every10minutes.com If you don't believe me, look for Manhattan KS. Its 11/14 at 11:10pm.

God, I've only been talking about it everywhere.

So yeah, they ship me FREE 360 to me so that it arrives the Saturday before the retail release (which will be Tuesday, Nov 22, so I get mine the 19th). I can easily call them and change the mailing address to anywhere I want it to go. As it is, I'm having it sent to a friend for him to hold onto for me while I'm in Hawaii for Thanksgiving. So, like I said, for the right price, I'll just have it sent somewhere else.

Jags
10-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Actually, not a scam. I won one of the drawings over at Every10minutes.com If you don't believe me, look for Manhattan KS. Its 11/14 at 11:10pm.

God, I've only been talking about it everywhere.

So yeah, they ship me FREE 360 to me so that it arrives the Saturday before the retail release (which will be Tuesday, Nov 22, so I get mine the 19th). I can easily call them and change the mailing address to anywhere I want it to go. As it is, I'm having it sent to a friend for him to hold onto for me while I'm in Hawaii for Thanksgiving. So, like I said, for the right price, I'll just have it sent somewhere else.

ok so this every10minutes.com are GIVING AWAY FREE XBOX 360'S :watchout:
i also smell BS u havent got it yet mate
when u get it send me a pic of u holding it 1 week earlier and i will print this page out and literaly EAT MY WORDS :p

icarusfountain
10-31-2005, 11:27 AM
I didn't say a week earlier. I get it the Saturday before the retail release, so it will arrive on my doorstep November 19th instead of the 22nd. Also, as I've said elsewhere on these forums, I'm going to be in Hawaii for Thanksgiving starting that weekend, so it will be waiting for me at my in-laws' house until I get back.

And are you kidding? You think Every10minutes.com is a scam? Its a freaking Microsoft/Pepsi-MtDew promotion! If you live in the US or Canada, you should know about this; there's 10-digit codes beneath the caps of almost every Pepsi and Mt Dew bottle. You use them to enter into drawings for free 360's, being giving away every 10 minutes until the end of the day today. But I'll tell you what. When my friend signs for my 360 (again, since I won't be home that weekend), I'll have him take a picture, log in here AS ME, and post the pic. Saturday, Nov. 19th. Remember it; you'll see a pic in this thread, and you'll be eating a piece of paper!

Drakon678
10-31-2005, 11:49 AM
ummm... unless it is just Canada... they don't ship during the weekend lol. you'll get it the following monday or tues.

Whisper
10-31-2005, 02:31 PM
I’m so lucky my poker ability has allowed me to buy this system without having to ask a parent to buy it for me. A couple more good nights and I can actually get more than 1 game with it too.

icarusfountain
10-31-2005, 03:16 PM
ummm... unless it is just Canada... they don't ship during the weekend lol. you'll get it the following monday or tues.

I get shipments on Saturdays. Sundays, no one delivers unless you pay for it (I think UPS will deliver on a Sunday if you paid for SameDay or NextDay delivery).

But yeah, Saturday shouldn't be a problem.

Also, I thought of a way to prove I won sooner. Part of the package if you win one of the E10m.com drawings is a "Party in a Box"; the US one includes shirts, hats, invites, coasters, and coupons for free Pepsi/Dew for you to throw a pre-release party with your early-arrival 360 (the Canadian version of the "Party in a Box" apparently includes a metal carrying case for your 360 when it arrives). I should be receiving my "party in a box" set either today or tomorrow; when it arrives, I'll post a picture of the contents, and maybe me wearing a hat or something... I just don't know how to prove to you that its my picture and not something I found on Google. I guess I'll make a little sign with "IcarusFountain" and "Jags" on it, so you'll know its me. Sound fair?

icarusfountain
11-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Wasn't there yesterday afternoon, so I'm hoping its there today. If not, I'll be calling the (800) number to find out where my package is.

Brevity
11-01-2005, 04:03 PM
...great got all set up at XBA, one of the leading sites for Xbox fans.
Post1: Something smart, something cool, something that says here I am and I love Xbox.

It doesn't matter how much the xbox 360 costs as long as I get before christmas.
Done.
Post2: Something that will rock, something that says ya I made a thread with my first post ever and that I am here to stay.

Yes xbox 360

Just gonna sit back and be proud for like a day. gj gj gj gj

icarusfountain
11-01-2005, 09:26 PM
I misread my winning thing. It said a "few" weeks, not 1 to 2. Within the week, though...

icarusfountain
11-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Man, I'm getting annoyed. At this rate, my new camera I ordered could easily arrive before the party stuff. I'm calling them tomorrow, whether or not I receive my package.

icarusfountain
11-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Package came today: 5 XL shirts that look like they're easily 3XL (each with the Mt Dew logo on the front--the back says "Go ahead, push my buttons. I won at every10minutes.com"), 5 black hats with the MtDew logo on the front and Xbox360 on the back, 10 postcard invites to send to my friends, 2 coupons for free 12-packs of Dew or Pepsi, and a free bottle of that MtDew energy drink. My new digital camera comes in tomorrow, so I'll take photos of all this and post them for you, Jags and Xboxfreakkid.

Jags
11-08-2005, 08:16 PM
LOL i forgot about this thread :p

icarusfountain
11-09-2005, 02:25 PM
:)

Oh, and it looks like people are already posting the contents of the box. There's a thread closer to the top of the page that has 3 pics covering the contents.